|Peartland Western Downs Triathlon Series Events
|| Round 1 - Torture on the Border
||Round 3 - Findex Dalby Triathlon
|| Round 5 - Battle on the Balonne
|| St George
||Round 6 - Roma Double
- Each race has a sprint distance event which counts to the series overall points.
- The first 20 male and female placegetters in each sprint distance event will receive points. 20 points for 1st down to 1 point for 20th.
These points will then be added together at the end of the series and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female with most points wins the prize money.
- Overall series 1st place male and female will each receive $1000 prize money
- Overall series 2nd place male and female will each receive $500 prize money
- Overall series 3rd place male and female will each receive $250 prize money
- To be eligible for the series overall prizes you must compete in a minimum of five of the six sprint distance races.
- Each athlete who competes in all five races will receive a prize pack that will be handed out at the Roma race.
- The overall series prize winners will be announced on Saturday night at the Roma race.
Oakey Peartland Round 4 - Toowoomba Tri Club Race 2 & Corporate Challenge - Sunday 10/03/19
The triathlon will be held at the Oakey Aquatic Centre, 50 Campbell Street, Oakey.
Click here for location on Google maps.
Register online here.
Registration closes Saturday the 9/03/19 at 12pm.
- This race is open to anyone and you do not have to be a Toowoomba Triathlon Club (TTC) or Triathlon Australia (TA) member.
If you are not a TTC or TA member select the one day membership (ODM) option for the event you are registering for online.
- Teams are welcome to compete.
Teams can be 2 or 3 members and there is no requirement for any of the team members to be TTC or TA members.
To register as a team select the Team option for the event you are registering for online.
|Oakey Triathlon Event Details
|| 750 m
|| 20 km
|| 5 km
|| 12 km
|| 3 km
|| 200 m
|| 4 km
|| 1 km
|| 100 m
|| 1 km
|| 500 m
|| 50 m
|| 500 m
|| 100 m
#Min Age is the youngest age in years calculated on the 31/12/18 that the participant can be to compete in the event.
##Swim leg is in the outdoor 50m pool at the Oakey Aquatic Centre with waves of up to 18 people.
*Event B - Supersprint Corporate & Clubs Challenge (All competitors must be from the same business or group.)
^Kids events E & F require an adult to accompany the child on the bike leg.
|| Registration & Transition opens - Enticer, Sprint & Sprint Teams
|| Transition Closes
|| Enticer, Individual & Sprint Teams Event Race Briefing
|| Enticer Event Start
|| Individual Sprint Women Event Start
|| Individual Sprint Men Event Start
|| Registration & Transition opens - Event D,E & F and Corporate & Clubs Challenge
|| Sprint Teams Start
|| Transition closes for Event D,E & F and Corporate & Clubs Challenge
|| Event D,E & F and Corporate & Clubs Challenge Race Briefing
|| Events D,E & F Start
|| Corporate & Clubs Challenge Event Starts
All start times are approximate and vary due setup delays and number of waves per event.
All participants must be present at registration, race briefing and wave call.
Events will not be delayed if particpants are not present.
*Teams can be 2 or 3 members and there is no requirement for any of the team members to be TTC or TA members.